“…one of the most enjoyable and compelling albums of the era…’I’m Coming Home’ is a tough, garagey rocker…’She Loved Me’ has a moodier sound bolstered by plaintive harmonies, fuzz guitar, a shimmying tambourine, and an all-time favorite organ solo.” To read more, click here.]
Tracking the Storm
* Long-awaited vinyl '45 of two of our best originals has been released by Penniman Records. See 'Shop' page.
* Calm Before soon will be more widely and readily available on vinyl and digitally.
* 'Frozen Laughter' -- original from Calm Before -- has been released on Sky Girl, a foreign compilation.
* A documentary movie is in the works.
* Click 'Follow' button below to stay tuned.
- Follow The Rising Storm on WordPress.com